Status
Not open for further replies.
Body of murdered young woman found chopped up and stuffed into a suitcase in Russia.

We all have our "baggage," but this goes a little far. Wonder what skeletons in the closet he has?

When I read the experts trying to forensically understand why we love this sick shit it is because we do. Some cross the line, and most do not.

Woman wearing a covid mask crushed by a truck in Shanghai, China.

3z8M4ZE.png

:facepalm:

Beautiful hanged China girl examined.

Cute little noose, but it sure did the job. Methodical in her intent and how she wanted to be found. Not frenzied. Mask at her feet. Well groomed. Dressed for mild, not hot, weather. Neatly dressed. Absence of post mortem or invivo pee stains, so she voided before stepping up to the plate. Curiously, not seeing petechia commonly associated with asphyxiation. Grey stone pavers indicate an outdoor location, like a park, autumn leaves scattered about. Cell phone in her right pocket. Did she leave her suicide note there? To whom?

Last edited:
I wonder who the civilian chick was who had to get up close and personal with this meat? I am guessing, from her pink top, a nurse, perhaps? That must have been quite an experience to have to embrace this corpse and have her face in her hair. Looks like rigor was starting to set in pretty good. Rather a shame no pee stains. Probably pissed before hanging herself, out of vanity.

Love her tongue sticking out

Women and their ceiling fans. Only a chick would use a ceiling fan, and be lucky she didn't get brained when it pulled out of the ceiling and dropped on her head. Nice tongue. That guy embracing her during the cut down was probably having a massive stiffy.

Sample from new sets that are beginning to trickle down from China. If you have connections with sources we can buy all sets male and female send me a message.

Interesting crime scene photo. Gorgeous bum. Hands appear wrapped so tightly with plastic tape as to cause the left hand to turn purple, or she struggled so hard as to impair circulation. Looks as though she was double over, ass up, on the bed, where whatever he did to her throat was started. I suspect ligature strangulation that cut her, as if he sliced through the carotids, a lot more blood would be on the bed, under her, everywhere. Upon her pretty thighs some streaks of something. Hard to tell what. If poop, it would be likely he anally violated her. To her left, there is something that looks like a scrub brush from a shower. Unable to tell what that reddish brown stain is on the handle, or if that is just the manufacture. To the far left is a dead male leg and foot. Either that or a very horny investigator spanking the monkey.

A disorganized crime scene, looks to be done in a frenzy. A more sophisticated pervo would take the time to spread eagle her on the bed and take his time exploring her orifices.

Our hugely popular dead girls collection continues here in part 2. This thread has become massive and difficult to navigate so we put in the archieve for future generations to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back