Male castration: Africans using a burdizzo on a white guy

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
He has his own last sperm on his face, probably from when the castrator clamped the first time.
The guy wielding the Burdizzo is evidently experienced in doing small animals, holding the one handle with his foot to open it back up.

OH MAN, so fucking HOT! wow! any more pics like this? anything like it? want to see more, or anyone know where I can see more of this kind of shot? or video? degr8me at yahoo

same here, know of any more pics anywhere, or VIDEO??? that would be so hot to see, any info would be appreciated. degr8me at yahoo

yes same here! know of any other pics out there? or vids? love to see more. man look at his huge hardon , wont ever get hard again.

Why did they want to do that to him? Was he a rapist?

yes, dudes, does anyone have a slightest clue what's going on in this picture? ...or can anyone at least come up with some plausible fiction?

yes, dudes, does anyone have a slightest clue what's going on in this picture? ...or can anyone at least come up with some plausible fiction?
Nothing turns up on my internet search other than that this is not photo shopped. So my guess is that this is Rhodesia now Zimbabwe. Africans trying to decimate the white population.

Back